Best Forex Trading System I Traders Dynamic Index System

Best Forex Trading System I Traders Dynamic Index System.


Are you lover of  Traders Dynamic Index System? 

This is the simple system of TDI. 


You will need a MT4 platform to use our progam.


The key to this method is the Traders Dynamic Index indicator for entries and exits. I also use a Stochastics (8,3,3) indicator. It is ONLY used to confirm direction. Nothing else.


We only use Heiken Ashi candles... that's important.


We want you to be an active member asking questions, posting charts and making observations when possible.


Start trading a Demo account until you build your confidence and only then consider switching to a live account...


Disregard template posted below and see updates... Read the complete thread BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS... YOU WON'T BE SORRY


See post #25 on page 2 for indicators...


Latest update: PAGE 11, Post # 156... thanks Cliff

Another update by Numb3rs - 4/29 - Pg 48, post 713

UPDATE: See post #25

See post 14 & 15 for TDI & HA (APB) candles.


Entries and exits...


We Enter a trade when green crosses red on the TDI at the beginning of that candle... If it's candle 3 or more don't enter... find another trade set up. The only exception is if green bounces off red and continues... it's ok to re-enter on the bounce...


Exit your trade when the green TDI line goes flat, starts to hook over or makes a check mark reversal.


If you add other things it will influence your decisions... usually to your detrament. Don't try to complicate it thinking it can't be this easy.


Important to study TDI entries on old charts, any time frame... Give yourself a chance and trade it like it's layed out..


I prefer to trade the 4hr charts at night. My broker posts new 4 hr candles at 10pm my time (Pacific), 2am my time and 6am my time.


My page when I open up my charts has 8 open charts. I just glance at the TDI for set ups when the new candle opens... If I see a set up... green just crossing red I'll take the trade, turn off the puter and go to bed. Four hours later (1:50am) my alarm goes off for the new candles and I take a peek... if I see a new set up I'll enter and go back to bed with the last alarm at 5:50am my time. I close all trades at that time and go back to sleep... There are enough set ups in a normal week to make 200-500 pips... Stress is zero...


If I do any day trading I'll use 1hr charts at news time. Any method and any timeframes are difficult and fast on the 5-15 min charts. That's where most traders get taken to the slaughter and the dealers know it which puts the odds in their favor...


I hate to monitor charts anyway. Even if I scalp the market I use 4hr charts with success....


4hr charts have less noise, less head fakes, less influence by any news. Just has a lot of benefits...


The key to building confidence is to study old charts... look at the TDI moves and how it looks on PA so every time you see that same set up you will know your odds for success are high.


Download Indicators here

Indicator 1

Indicator 2 

Indicator 3

Template



Best Forex Trading System




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urdu News Updates دنیا کی معروف ترین نجومی بابا وانگا نے کئی برس قبل 2020کے بارے میں کیا پیشنگوئی کی تھی؟

Urdu News Updates ویتنام نے ایسا کیا کیا کہ وہاں ایک بھی شخص ہلاک نہیں ہوا"